27 Feb 2013 - Kevin Hart

2013-02-27-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-27-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-02-27-JNS-64K Hulkshare

Sean Hannity on air fight is discussed. Op explores the possibility that the Pope may have a boyfriend. The method to elect a new Pope is reviewed. A long discussion over faith ensues as two callers go head to head over pedophiles. At one point the term "Fuck Head" is used. 

A firey jump is is discussed. Today is officially Fifth Dimension day. They watch a video of a woman fainting on live T.V. 

Miss Teen Delaware resigns over a porn video from her past, Jim plugs some upcoming shows, and some high school kids love Nicolas Cage.

Kevin Hart in studio today promoting for his SNL appearance this weekend.







10 comments:

  1. Yes! I love the consistency with the timing of uploading the show. Just like with the GTAJ era!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrutineer has to be the worst word I've ever heard spoken in any language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was thinking the same thing during the pope segment!

      Delete
  3. What a refreshing open and honest opinionated discussion on the Catholic priest scandal. You won't hear this type of back-and-forth disputing on any news program. The media is absolutely disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody have a good source for the worst of the week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's one: http://greggtonyandjim.blogspot.ca/search/label/Worst%20Of

      Delete
  5. Just read on Wikipedia that "Club Soda Kenny's" real name is John Feder. I would at least thought his first name is Kenny? Anyone know the origination of that nickname?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagined it's from his days with Andrew Dice Clay. Probably a name for when he did stand-up.

      Delete
  6. Dice would say to him "Get me a club soda, Kenny" and the name grew from there. I have no idea why he called him Kenny. Probably just a random Dice-ism.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Op tears into a caller. Ant and Jim both have similar ways defending their point while doing it viciously but with Op you can hear when a caller crosses the line.

    Also, here's the Red Eye with Ant and Devin Townsend for anyone that still hasn't seen it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GjCB-MGyUk

    ReplyDelete