22 Feb 2013 - Steve C's Birthday


2013-02-22-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-02-22-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-02-22-OASS-64K Mediafire 

Not quite sure if it got a mention today but according to Ecock it's Steve's Bday today. We will have a full summary soon and possibly more pics and videos.

They start off today with the Gallon Smash Prank the O&A Bus Tour, the Super Bowl of 2014, marching bands and Joe Biden’s shotgun comment.


They continue listening to Radiohead and Anthony talks about growing up smoking weed.  They continue with Vietnam, John Fogerty and CCR.

Security is discussed when O&A go to the bathroom during breaks.

Joy Behar has a woman who orgasms on her show, WWE’s new character Jack Swagger and Alex Jones’ response.

Opie talks about his meditation and they listen to clips from My Strange Addiction of the woman who likes getting stung by bees.

Sam Hosts After O&A Live and brings in many SiriusXM employees to discuss the O&A bathroom security situation.

Lets all help out Opie get a viral video with his guy with no finger nails:



13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nobody really knows, but the rumor is he drank himself to death.

      Delete
    2. I cannot be certain but I thought I heard Opie mention suicide (under his breath) last week or the week before when the subject of Steve C. was brought up. He left behind a wife and a daughter and I hope all is well with them. Very sad.

      Delete
    3. yeah suicide. i've never really heard them say that specifically but if you youtube the shows right after it happened and the steve-c fund show. they keep saying "why did he do that?" and "why did you do this?" as if speaking to him. i think i read somewhere that it was complications from a weight loss surgery, but it was just on a forum, not hard info.

      Delete
    4. I had only heard the suicide rumor from a Howard Stern fan who kept saying Steve killed himself because Opie fired him. I dismissed it because it was a Opie hater trying to start crap. And he was fired YEARS ago. Even if Opie had anything to do with it, he had like 2-3 other radio gigs since then.

      I always thought it was the surgery complications until a few weeks ago. During Jimmy's bit where he was showing what he would be like if he started drinking again, he called himself "Suicidal Steve" at one point. He then realized what he said and said "I didn't even mean to say that" and followed up with the Steve yessss thing.

      That got my curiosity going so I started poking around. I now believe the suicide thing 100%. There was a suicide prevention charity drive website thing set up under the name "Team Carlesi" and both his wife and Anthony's sister had their names on it.

      I remember when it happened Opie kept saying how pissed Steve's wife was. That never really made sense. But if he killed himself it sure does.

      Delete
    5. Just type a long response. Then realized jason castleman wrote the exact same thing. Unfortunately hes right.

      Delete
    6. Jason, I am almost certain the Jimmy bit you mentioned is what I was remembering in regards to the suicide thing. Thanks for clearing that up.

      Delete
  2. How did your producer die?
    That's terrible, I'm sorry.

    R.I.P. Steve C. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing about steve's death is that it was made clear that most of those O and A producers would often say on the air that they didn't respect him as a producer, even after he was gone from that job.

    sam and his love of behind the scenes faggotry always made this worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam is a shit friend. He is always throwing people under the bus. His show is growing on me though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the shit show most of the time, but his Sunday show is boring

    ReplyDelete