2013 December 20 - Christmas Party



Today is the final post on Gregorio Antonio Yimmy. 

This is my chance to share thanks to the following people who helped out with this blog over the past year. 

To our chat mods for the incredible amount of crap they have put up with: 

Roberto Severino - Tell'emFred - Atluet

And the most frequent chatters; 

Mr.SerialX / RN / MR.HAT / ComedyRiff / InnocuousBison / JUG / SleuthChipperson
JesusvonChipperson / Davidhate / JAHVS / xBrianSmithx / Gangster Jim / Somguy / 

(My apologies to anyone I didn't list!)

Extra Special thanks to: 

Vinny - Who has probably never been to this blog but is more involved than anyone. 
Teds ONA Emporium - The most reliable, timeliest uploader. 
Unclepaulshideout - For all the help and spawning our chat box! 
StevenKnight - All around helpful, great dude. Will be greatly missed by the youtubers.
GTAJ for the knowledge to kick off the page at beginning of the year.
@AlPiekos - For writing all those summaries! 
@Atleut - Running the R&F archive and dealing with my 700 redesigns. 

A shoutout to the dude I met at 5 am for the Saturday live show in Montreal, handing out donuts. I forgot his name but I know your out there. 

@mattcinque and @janetwhalen for letting me convince them to go to the strip club, after the secret show and a very special thanks to Matt for getting me in as his +1 on that Sunday show - phew!

Huge thank you to all who donated over the year and last most of all, Thank you to all who downloaded the show, made comments in the comment section, provided help and feed back on twitter or submitted videos and photo's and keeping this blog safe from public view. This has been an incredible year of ups (mostly ups) and downs and nothing helps more than to know this all appreciated and valued in the OA community.

Lastly, the blog will continue to remain open as an archive of the show for the year 2013. There will be one more post after this as a welcome to G.A.Y. and will be a rundown of the most talked about events over the past year. 

Continuing into 2014 are the following;

AFRO & Freinds: http://www.afroandfriends.blogspot.ca/

Uncle Paul's Hideout: http://unclepaulshideout.com/

I will continue working behind the scenes on the new blog that will be carrying the torch at http://opieandanthony2014.blogspot.com/ stay tuned and look for some very exciting things to come for 2014.

Support the show, Support the comics, support free speech, get out to the live shows, buy their shirts and CD's, laugh have and have a good time. These are the funniest guys out there with the best radio show and they need your support to keep the jokes coming. 

Happy Holidays,

- Dalex

P.S. Sam continues to have aids in 2014. Hopefully, there is no cure in sight. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-12-20-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-12-20-OA-64K Medafire St
2013-12-20-OA-64K Medafire Dl

2013-12-20-OA-128K Hulkshare




As mentioned on today's show:















90 comments:

  1. Much thanks. Thoughts & prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr. Rega! Keep those comments coming next year!

      Delete
  3. Love ya, miss ya and thanks for your service, you've been awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be missed dearly by everyone here and thanks for the shoutout. I'm so glad that I could help out in some way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberto, you're still the mod for next year. I really appreciate the help and being a trust worthy person. Couldn't have done the chat better without ya.

      Delete
  5. You're a gentleman and a scholar! Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your service. Seriously thank you for all you did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I listened live and this is the funniest show I have ever heard so I am downloading it to relive again later today. Thanks for all the great work Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for everything. enjoy your retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fair well and adieu to your fav-ourite blog. Thanks Dalex. I guess I'll just have to read your Twitter timeline to laugh at your words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your excellent work Dalek - best of luck in your future endeavors my man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the work you put into this site this year. It was really appreciated!! Enjoy the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done a sterling job over the year Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks dalex! your sam insults will be missed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks stexdo - Still got one in that covers the whole next year

      Delete
  14. A million thanks, Dalex. Your work and commitment have been much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic work Dalex, thanks again bro.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for what I've done! I am a sxm subscriber but it's so much more convenient to download from here. Thanks again, take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought you would die at your post like a good O&A Pest, but no, you've abandoned us...We only pray for a Christmas miracle that someone will step up to provide the radio show that everyone loves to hate.

    Donation on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have done us all a great service over the year. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks man, you are a fine gentleman! i think you need a nice bare bottom spankin` to get this ship on the straight and narrow. "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Long time fan, first time commenting. Thank you for your incredible work, making it possible to listen to OA in Norway. You will be missed, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Being from the uk the only way I've been able to listen is through this site. I owe you a lot dalex, thank you for you service. Love ya miss ya brother

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks a lot dude. be well

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome work man!! Thank you for all posts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. DALEX, you went over and above, you did an amazing job. I am a subscriber, yet I found myself coming here most days to download the show to my phone. Why ? Because your service was far and away better than the online app, it took them hours to post, your show was up in minutes, with a description and video !? Fantastic To the mentally ill Opie haters, that posted self important novels everyday, fuck off and die retards.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dalex thanks for everything man. You killed it for us. I just hope your successor is as quick and efficient. You made my shitty days better. Good luck buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome work man!! Thank you for all posts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dalex thanks for everything man. You killed it for us. I just hope your successor is as quick and efficient. You made my shitty days better. Good luck buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for everything DAYLEX my u and ur family be blessed with nothing but happiness for many years to come.. Good morning and if i dont see ya, GOODAFTERNOON GOODEVENING and GOODNIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you sir, been greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for all your hard work. It had defiantly made my days at work better.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for all your hard work. It had defiantly made my days at work better.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dalex you are one of the good ones (Canadians that is). Does anyone know what his future plans are? Is he going to start posting shows of the Canadian equivalent of O&A in order to satisfy CanCon requirements?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to work on the back end of the new blog. I'll also be making trips out to the live shows and get face to face interviews, shoot style, like those shitty WWF videos on youtube. Although purely O&A related.

      Delete
  33. Dalex you crushed it this year. I really appreciate this blog. Have come here everyday and jerked off reading chat without logging on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As did I Drop the Hammer! I could have added a little more midget porn. Well see what happens next year

      Delete
  34. I have never bothered to comment on this site before, but I just wanted to say thx from Norway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks Fakk u, Hopefully that is your real name. Say Hi to Finland for me!

      Delete
  35. Thanks Dalex! You've made my work days over the past year so much more tolerable! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  36. SiriusXM should hire you but I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

    Thank you for being a frieeeend.
    Traveled down the road and back agaaaaain.
    Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be great, I would love to work there. Thanks again Chip!

      Delete
  37. So many boring days made better. Thank you for your service!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dalex, you've been nothing but CLASS all the way!
    Many, many, many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dalex, as you already know, awesome job with keeping the O and A junkies supplied with a more reliable source than SXM! Thanks again!! "And punt...."

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. thank you for all the work and dedication

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's been great. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE DALEX!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for all the great work you've done dude, best of luck for the future and i hope you have a great 2014

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love you Mr Dalex, thanks for a great time all year Yee Haw

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you VERY VERY much for all your hard work. You have made it possible for me to stay entertained while doing tons of mundane work.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you so much, you really did help everyday at work better for me!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for a year's service and your patience with the 'bitching'. You're a trooper, Mr Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Some 18 months ago I left Sirus XM with two bad internet connections and a dream to come onto the internet to find that someone would upload these shows in a timely and efficient manner (sobs uncontrollably).......I thank god those dreams came true!!.....Gods-speed Dalex.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks Dalex!! merry Christmas and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for doing this everyday. I hope your dream of Sam dying comes true!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for this, mate. I subscribe but because of you I was able to enjoy the show without Sirius' bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Many many thanks for all the work you've done this past year. Your efforts are more appreciated than you'll ever know...

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ty for all your hard work much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Also, can someone please relay the message to Sam that the "what kind of dog do you have Bobo?" bit got old about the 3rd fucking time he did it. It's not funny, douchebag. May he die a slow, AIDS-related death.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Big thankyou from sweden! Have a good life!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Dalex,
    There aren't enough words to express mine and all the listener's thanks. You are blessed and loved and have truly done God's work. (Que "Sounds of Silence"). Take care and good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thank you for all your work. The rundowns, pictures and videos have added a lot to the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love you love the show... Seriously your work over the past year, and the good people that came before you on blogs and torrent sites over the past 10 years you've made my day(s) as a guy who grew up in NJ and now living in different parts of the world and working in war zones. Thank you. And I will miss all your brilliant lines which outlined the various ways Sam and his career could and should perish. Thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete