2013 December 04 - Brandon Steiner

2013-12-04-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-12-04-JNS-64K JNS (AFRO)
2013-12-04-OA-64K Mediafire ST
2013-12-04-OA-64K Mediafire DL






OP has some shooting pains. Chiropratcy. The Metro North accident may be caused by snoozing. How to make transportation technologically better. Tolls prices in NY increasing. De Blasio reads children a story. Billy Joel's surprise. Front page suicide selfie. E-Cigarettes banned in NY.

Tom Petty. OP zombie subway story. Criss Angel's new show on Spike, and it's still bad. The CEO of Steiner Sports Marketing, Brandon Steiner in studio to talk about collections and to give away some prizes.

Video of a diver found living underwater for a few days. Last five minutes in a separate file.

Jimmy hosts the Advice Show and the only prize he's giving away is great advice.

As mentioned on today's show:




24 comments:

  1. Thanks. Who the fuck is Brandon Steiner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been in multiple times. He is an ok guest

      Delete
    2. He deals in unique memorabilia and uses the show to promote it. He has some floor tiles that Derek Jeter pissed on from the clubhouse bathroom of the old Yankee Stadium.

      Delete
  2. He's the guy Jimmy has on to feed his autograph addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another garbage show today....they're really earning that raise they want and deserve so badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least there's this. It's Ronnie B. getting super pissed off at Fez. It's a must listen, IMO.

      I hate that baseball memorabilia guy with a passion. He's never good when he's on the show.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yf6iqTjTFQ

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ron is all bluster on the show. I'm beginning to think that off of the show he is a completely submissive bottom and that Fezzy Horse rocks that fat ass.

      A bit far fetched, but Fez having a career demands an incredible explanation. Alex Jones should expose the conspiracy that has allowed Fez to prosper in radio.

      Delete
    4. Fez is fucking exhausting. I'm currently trying to get into R&F since O&A's show these days is rarely anything more than Op's dumb kid talk, management bitching, race/mainstream media ranting and shitty guests plugging shitty things but holy fuck does he not make it easy.

      This kinda drama is almost every reason I don't watch reality TV. Or TV in general...

      Delete
    5. When Fez isn't being a dumbass or hogging the show for himself, R&F are really good. I love Pepper and Ron.

      Delete
  4. Brandon Steiner stinks. I gave him about ten minutes before I started skipping through. Then I realized the dumb interview went until the end of the show so I just dumped it.

    The guys are really treading water this week. I'm hoping they're just killing time until Christmas break because the alternative (killing time under the contract runs up) would suck ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to buy 200 cubic feet of his Yankee stadium dirt and bury him in it.

      Delete
    2. They've been killing time for the last few months. How many shows in the last few month could be considered "great"? The return of Lady Di and Marion, Ronnie B sitting in and last Wednesday with Colin... the rest is music breaks and watching videos on the radio.

      Oh sorry, there was Jocktober where they half assed it while focusing on Facebook and laughing at shit they "can't say on the radio".. on satellite fucking radio.

      This show is currently drowning in it's own unprepared laziness.

      Delete
  5. Hey can someone give me the website to get the ron and fez shows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://afroandfriends.blogspot.com/

      OR

      http://thegentlemensclub202.blogspot.ca/

      Delete
  6. Is there anything interesting in this show or is it skip-worthy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy hearing little telling comments like how Anthony beats the shit out of rental cars. It isn't his so why not abuse it? I'm sure the damage he does will in no way affect anyone else in terms of the vehicle itself or in the larger sense of the company passes on costs to the consumer... It is the same type of behavior he attacks others for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ssssyeah by the time he's done with it, I bet that car really hertz!

      Delete
    2. Yeah or maybe they'll have to BUDGET their cars out when they break or sumthin!

      Delete
    3. You bring shame to Chip by making a joke that is too good.

      Avis? Why not Bvis? Fucking riding around on a cat while it meows and shit or sumtin.

      Delete
  8. Fuck yeah! Enterprise?? Why don't you ever Exitprise? What's the prize anyway, Whaddaya got a buncha cracker jack boxes or sumthin? I could do dis all day

    ReplyDelete
  9. The afro links never work for my iphone. Is there somewhere else i can go for the shit/advice show?

    ReplyDelete