2013-12-10-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-12-10-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-12-10-OA-64K Zippy
2013-12-10-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-12-10-OA-64K Mediafire ST
2013-12-10-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Kick off on Nikaznaazazna Zamanusmanmia. The big send off for Nelson Mandela. Reverend Al's bill of rights for shoppers. World Star hop Hop has a video of a backfired knockout game. Obama's Mendella Speech.
There is nothing wrong with wanting a little snuggle. Want to cuddle a stranger? Go to Japan. Details on a very exciting meeting taking place later. Opie makes fun of Fez.
Dennis Falcone was a shock jock back in the day. He joins in studio and they discuss Christmas presents. Erocks gift from Steiner sports arrives. Jimmy takes of for L.A. and they take a listen to a Sleeves Christmas song. Opie's personalized cookie.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and if you want to cuddle with him, his schedule is wide open. also, Sam has AIDS. Update: Sam's show is a worst of. But since every show is bad, I'll dub this, "Worst of Shit".
As mentioned on today's show:
Volume warning!

Did Jimmy really retire Chip as he briefly mentioned on yesterday's show? He has not been doing his characters that much. Hmmm
ReplyDeleteChip should retire Jim.
DeleteSick Fucking Puppies just launched a tour of Long Island so he is going to be busy. Go see them in Ronkonkoma, Central Islip, Huntington, Commack, or the Hamptons. I'm going to be at the Commack show, they are playing the Motor Inn motel there.
Never fear. Chip "whats that?" in the 1:25 minute.
DeleteI thought he said chips is retired for the year?
Deletewell the year isn't much longer so... he's probably planning something with chip for the new years show or somethin'.
Deleteit's just a chip gimmick for attention. i dunno if that would include chipbacca
R.I.P. Mandingo, you were one of the good ones. #NelsonMandela
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard the show, but I have to ask, is Opie trying to go viral now with his unbuttoned fly crotch shots? Even if he acknowledges it is still sad.
ReplyDeleteBoy, Jimmy is not contributing any humorous anecdotes to President Obama's speech. He must be trying to reshape his image to position himself for a TV gig. Am I wrong on this observation? He has provided less humor and comedy to the show over the last 12 months or so.
ReplyDeleteHe has always been conspicuously silent on certain comedians that could help him or had the same agent so it is possible. Although, I can think of two shows he won't be doing anytime soon, the big bitch's hunting show and the annual Star Wars Christmas special.
DeleteI am 1 hour into this show and Jimmy has not done one single character. He is just commenting. This is out of 'character' for him. no pun intended.
DeleteEven though I am struggling to find the humor in this show when compared to past O&A efforts, it is still better than any other radio show out there.
I'll still take the worst O&A show over any of the shit on terrestrial or
DeleteHoward's blanderized shell of its former self. I like keeping it relative.
I like that a caller complained about the boys playing the Obama speech yet Opie handled it very, very well suggesting that we listeners should tune into something else and not sit through unesirable material.
ReplyDeleteWhy do some of you come here everyday, download the show, FOR FREE, and then complain about everything. It's always "Opie sucks" or "Jimmy is off today", "the show is not what it used to be". Stop complaining, the show is still great. The guys are not shock jocks anymore, it's a talk show. They talk and are funny. Just appreciate that you still have it, good radio is becoming harder to find.
ReplyDelete2 words, Mental Illness.
Deleteit's true....
DeleteI got a Sirius XM subscription just to support O&A and stuff but also appreciate the great work that Dalex has done. I still enjoy the show for what it is
DeleteWell I cant speak for everyone but for me I LOVE Ant and Jim and I HATE Opie. 2 out 3 ain't bad right? Enough of a reason to come back every day maybe?
DeleteFair enough. Ant and Jimmy always brighten my day up. Opie I really don't mind as much as that cocksucker parasite Fez, let's just say that.
DeleteRN = Retarded Nutjob.
ReplyDeleteFawk Yea! That "Santa Aint Coming for Christmas" song is so heavy that Satan got a hernia trying to lift. I really didn't think I would be revisiting this subject, but Opie was really shilling the song like it is gold well beyond what would be considered polite even for a man radically softened by fatherhood. Jim is right there with him... Dennis Leary's song sucks a dick too, but it is quite a bit better than Breuer's, and they bash it which is incomprehensible given their praise of Breuer's song.
ReplyDeleteDamn you Ope, I'm trying to get some work done, but your bullshit is too compelling to me. There was a show from about a week ago where a caller pretended to be a fake ape researcher and did a fried chicken joke and Opie goes after him and says "I really hate racist assholes. It's not even funny."..fast forward 20 minutes and he starts the Ota Banga segment with predictable responses from Anthony. As a lesson in tolerance, he seems to have become a bit more accepting of racism even going so far as to play sound effects.
ReplyDeleteR N, you are pointing out Opie's hypocricy when it comes to issues involving race. That caller you are referring to was trying to be humorous with his watermelon and fried chicken references yet Opie felt the need to get on his soap box and condemn the caller for being "racist". Dopie is just keeping it real.
DeleteI have only being listening for about 3 1/2 years, having defected from Howard Stern, but I could believe Opie's marriage and having kids has altered his on-air persona. I am only guessing though.