2013 December 11 - BSOD

2013-12-11-OA-64K Hulkshare (down)
2013-12-11-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-12-11-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-12-11-OA-64K Mediafire Dl


Opie gets in trouble with the police. No PBA card will save him now. Ticket taxes. A few caller complaints.  A quick music break takes us into Michelle Obama getting in betwe........................




65 comments:

  1. The board broke down and they aired worst of's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jimmy's probably wrong about deliberate sabotagey, but indifference is certainly reasonable. They're like a highly paid ballplayer who's become a disruptive influence in the locker room. They still put up numbers, but everyone knows they'll be a free agent when the season is done.

    But I figured that last time, and somehow they signed again. Maybe Ant needed the money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the cost of hiring lawyers to defend yourself against statutory rape charges going through the fucking roof don't expect Anthony to leave the company.

      Delete
  3. Good, kinda glad this happened so now I can catch up, I've been about half a show behind every day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to put up the worst of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazon is "stupid" and I "hate" them for their drone delivery idea, thankfully Opie was the only one with the cojones to call them out on it. What they should be focusing on is delivering packages using Shaq balloons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy shit. the shaq balloon thing is the worst. it wasn't funny, it wasn't interesting. I haven't heard this queer Opie run something in the ground as much as the shaq balloon. oh and his mother issues and his body language studies, oh and sean lennon wanting to bang his mom.

      Delete
    2. Yeah they dragged that bit on way too long trying to fill air time. They even bashed Criss Angel the next day to have something to talk about. That is what I have been noticing a great deal lately - filling air time. But after listening to full shows for 3 years now maybe I have heard all of the stories and all of the jokes too many times. Or maybe they are as funny as they ever were and it is just me. I simply don't know.

      Delete
  6. Anyone know where I can get worst of

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Steiner Sports Memorabilia and Landscaping company just released their new "Cup of Dirt" product signed by Brian Regan. LIM-I-TED E-DIT-ION, BE DIALING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I can hear Anthony's voice in reading your comment. 2 funny.

      Delete
  8. SiriusXM is shit. I'm so tired of this fucking nonsense

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just hang in there, things are only going to get worse, and that should prove to be interesting.

      Delete
    2. I can't wait for that to happen. Im so ready to see the whole thing implode.

      Delete
    3. I wish I was kidding when I say this, but I really hope you get cancer. Your consistent kvetching about a radio show that you listen to illegally is embarrassing to the human race. Die. Luvyamissya

      Delete
    4. Ooohh, wishing cancer on people. You're edgy as fuck, man.

      If only every O&A listener hadn't heard it so many times that it's now no different to, "Have a lovely day". It's also cute how you ended your hack comment with Opie's hack line.. should've typed 'cancer' in caps like Opie would have to really "pump it up". Nonetheless, what an adorable little superfan you are.

      But when should we get cancer? On Christmas, on our birthdays, just before we die in a fire? Let me know asap.

      Delete
  9. "epilepic". Twitter voice: "Why don't you go catch some REAL criminals!". I'm glad he's teaching Hudson (eech) unsafe driving habits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When opie shouted uuhhhh into the mic when that caller was talking about Christmas songs I wished I lived in new york so I could play the knock-out game on him.

    That shits pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you'd probably kill the old fuck if you did.

      Delete
    2. Fight, fight, a ni...before I continue, are either of you gentleman african american?

      Opie was already a victim of the knockout game back in his hoop dreams days.

      Delete
    3. The sheer childeshness (for want of a better word) of it was funny.

      Delete
  11. Replay! .

    Been patiently waiting for this ya know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opie on the seatbelt ticket was so annoying. "I went back the same way which I don't usually do, I just wanted to tell them off but they were gone" were ya really gonna do that?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. According to Ant, all the studio computers are running XP.

      Lol!

      Delete
  14. O&A get two weeks off for Christmas, nice. I think they have taken at least 4 weeks in official vacation at this point in addition to a lot of missed days such as when someone gets a case of the Mondays. That is their privilege since they negotiated that into their deal with the evil tyrants at Sirius XM. They wanted 20 weeks off a year, but because their agent is so incompetent they only got 6 weeks. Just remember that when they bitch every other day about how other people are getting more time off than them and how they barely get any vacation. Also keep in mind that Stalker Patty worked all year and only accumulated 1.3247 days of vacation time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you really need to keep in mind is that they're millionaires working 4 hours a day and they bitch constantly about it.

      But the haters are the assholes.

      Delete
    2. "But the haters are the assholes."

      Wow. You finally figured it out! Good job zero.

      Delete
    3. You turned my sarcastic comment around on me. I'm both shocked and shattered.

      Delete
    4. Mr Serial X bitching about the boys on this, but sucks their asses and retweets all of them on Twitter.

      'You're right Opie that's bullshit!'

      Delete
    5. He loves death apparently. He's a serial killer buff who collects knives and blades.

      Delete
    6. I still like the show but I have no problem pointing out the shit that annoys me.. PAUSE!! Holy ffffffffffffffuck, Batman!

      And you read bios that are readily available over multiple sites.. congratulations, a gold star for all the keyboard heroes. An extra gold star for thinking researching serial killers and collecting knives in a country were guns are banned somehow means I love death. Had you sweeties done your homework, you'd also know I pass out at the sight of blood.

      I give you all an C-.. despise the gold stars.

      --

      RN - I get the joy of hatred now. Shit is hilarious.

      Delete
    7. I'm not sure how you got the worst of that when I started the thread. I guess I've been given up on as a lost cause. They still think they can save you with a little tough love.

      Delete
    8. I'm way beyond saving.. I'm ok with it though.

      Delete
    9. As I said yesterday, I actually like RN's comments. At least includes some sort of humor with them. I wasn't being serious you complete and utter moron. I was just poking fun.

      However, my only problem comes from the fact that, besides RN, most of the people who complain about Opie forget the fact that there are two other people on the show who do boring repetitive bits. Once a day I have to hear Ant scream 'MIKE!' at a caller. And, despite what Jimmy says, it's not 'always funny' when Ant says '... And Manny!' once Sal is mentioned. I just don't see the point in complaining is all. And when any of us do, we all just come across as whiny seven year olds.

      Delete
    10. You seem to not see the same people that complain about Opie also complain about Jim and his derailing of the show for silly celebrity photos (probably the thing that had him block me on Twitter after an outburst) and the fact that every single time a song that isn't Sabbath is mentioned he says, "I don't know this one". You also seem to have ignored the extreme amount of shit Ant gets for derailing the show with his racist but not racist race shit on an almost daily basis now. I have personally said many times on this site alone that all three have their own shit that is old, hack and infuriating.

      I have no issue with you at all, you aren't one of the little assholes like Matt that never adds anything but telling people to shut up or die. Personally I do see a point to the bitching, call it 'constructive criticism' if you want because you know Opie (at least) is vain enough to look at these type of sites and read the shit that's posted... as much as 'Twitter voice' says he doesn't care.

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    12. (probably the thing that had him block me on Twitter after an outburst) hahaha. This explains everything.

      Delete
  15. 25 minutes of opie bitching about his ticket... MEH If you cant follow the road rules don't fucking drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I feel about Sammy Hagar. If he can't drive 55 he should stay off the damn roads. Oh, and fuck him for ruining Van Halen, and Opie for ruining...

      Delete
    2. I've come around to your comments RN. I must admit.

      Delete
  16. Today's show 12/12 is Worst of. I will not be posting the show but it can be found at AFRO http://www.afroandfriends.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. was listening to the Podcast of the 2006 Homeless Shopping Spree
    what happened to NoFilter Paul, Dugout Doug, Happy Typing Girl, Sonny Forelli and the like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point in every O&A listeners life they come to a fork in the road where they must either become a hater or they become an Ron and Fez fan. I have taken the road less traveled by becoming a hater of both shows...

      Delete
    2. Dugout Dug became a quite well known hater of Anthony as I recall which may have been part of the wackbag rift. Happy Typing Girl is a pretty regular guest of R&F. No Filter Paul is still British. I think he used to be Jim's merchandise guy, and we all know how well Jim gets on with people that handle things for him (career, comedy shows, sitcoms, radio, web site, benefit comedy shows). I wouldn't be shocked if there was an issue there at some point.

      Delete
    3. Hell, what happened to Brother Elmo?
      I hung out with all these guys in Boston at the Travelling Virus

      Delete
  18. Is this a planned worst-of, do you know, or something to do with the board PC? Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. according to opie and sam's twitter, this is not a planned worst-of, rather, the studio is still busted.

      Delete
    2. Mars being a proud Puerto Rican, I'm less surprised that he couldn't fix the board than that he hasn't yet pawned it for drugs.

      Delete
  19. why cant they just use another studio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they were that organised, they would have a better studio in the first place.

      Delete
    2. Ron can get it done and do a good show within a hour with only 3 staff members...but the 10 person staff at O&A can't figure it out in a whole day.

      Delete
  20. RN...you're NEVER funny. which is odd as you obviously listen to enough comedy talk radio. anyways, blah blah blah....NEVER ha ha ha.
    BEAT IT SQUID!

    ReplyDelete
  21. RN...you're NEVER funny. which is odd as you obviously listen to enough comedy talk radio. anyways, blah blah blah....NEVER ha ha ha.
    BEAT IT SQUID!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got more funny in my left nut than you have in your entire body. I've also have a suspicious lump there...I should probably get that looked at.

      Delete
    2. Post a pic of your nut on twitter. Dr. Steve will be able to tell you what it is. Furthermore, I'll give you 5$ to smell it.

      Delete
    3. Hi Dalex, is the studio still down today i.e no live show? (Friday 12/13) Thanks

      Delete
  22. And people pay for this service how do they not have studio fixed yet?

    ReplyDelete