2013 December 09 - BILL BURR (P)

2013-12-09-OA-64K Hulkshare 
2013-12-09-OA-64K Sharebeast

2013-12-09-SS-64K Shit Show  
2013-12-09-OA-64K Mediafire ST
2013-12-09-OA-64K Medaifire DL

NOTE: Mislabeled file. Will appear as Dec 7 2013. 



Opie is still in a lot pain. Erock took another day off. Some amazing football over the weekend. Playing in some really bad weather. Opie's stupid cartoons. More football. Jim reads the funny pages.

If you don't have Jay-Z on your side, then why bother. Tyson Walter says he didn't do it. SNL's take on the Sound of Music bit.  Various hockey injuries such as a player that took a skate to the face and Danny Pallie takes a slap shot in the mouth.  Alabama Shakes. 

Singing soccer hooligans and hockey horns. The Islanders are still playing at a shitting rink. Laser light shows on the ice. Our pal Jay Mohr has a new gig. Music break, and old BoBo bit and Bill Burr calls in to promote the Patrice benefit. 

More on McKayla Maroney's Hyman. Rebecca Black's new video. 

Sam Roberts Hosts the Shit Show and listening to his show is worse than a slap shot to the testicles. 

As mentioned on today's show:







VS








22 comments:

  1. WOW! Danica Patrick's a vapid CHUUUUUUNT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good example of Opie being a part of something he vehemently professes to "hate" and thinks is "stupid"; black friday sales. Mitigate it as he may by claiming he is having a few "road sodas" on the way and looking at "juice" and do some people watching while he is there, the fact remains his wife drug him there to spend his money.

    If Opie lived in Germany in the 30s he would think the Nazi party was stupid, but he would join just the same so that he could do some people watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I crazy for starting to like these rants?

      Delete
    2. R N is a master of reading the "master" of reading body language. that's why.

      Delete
    3. Wrong, RN.. if Opie lived in Germany in the 30s, he would think the Nazi was stupid but he'd simply repeat his same obvious fence sitting opinion, "They only care about their jobs", as he loitered around concentration camps for videos titled, 'A Bunch Of THIN Jews - @OpieRadio'.

      Delete
    4. I agree with your observation. I have grown tired of Opie's "fence sitting opinion". I have listened to less and less of this show because I don't know where the humor has gone. Anthony seems to stay consistent with what he brings to the show but what has Jimmy been contributing lately? Is he trying to land a TV gig so he is going out of his way to not say anything offensive? Perhaps it is just me but maybe these guys are getting older and morphing into something else.

      Delete
    5. of course they're morphing. that's how it goes. the channel itself is changing.

      Delete
    6. @ziebzin, I dunno, Jimmy annihilated that dumb hunting broad pretty bad the other week.

      Delete
  3. I can't download after show cause afro's link keeps sending me to App Store for bullshit game

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dumb fuck you have to click back a page then hit skip Ad it should pop up

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't expect Jim Breuer's song to be spoken word over a riff so heavy only the Devil could lift it. It was cool of the Sick Fucking Puppies to do the music for him, but I kept expecting to hear Chip in there. Are there any rumors out there about the band possibly breaking up? Funny to hear the guy's kiss his ass, they trashed Dennis Leary for his bad songs and I feel Leary put at least some effort into his.

    For the careful listener, you can actually hear Anthony's dick get hard when Breuer talks about his 14 year old daughter with daddy issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. opie gets me every time.... when jim says the company hates them, and opie says nooooo, you're paranoid then it's an exact repeat of the famous blowout of the early xm era when jim said pretty much the same thing of xm. And jimmy is right both times. They'll admit it freely now, but hugh panero did hate the show and wanted to torpedo them at the time and they WERE being buried.

    Nothing new there, but it amazes me how dumb opie is...

    Same deal now. But there's no E-Lo coming to save the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone ever notice how Ant and Jim love to laugh at each others jokes and Opie is just a fucking grump. Of course they cant laugh at his jokes because he has no sense of humor.

    I was thinking that at the next live event it would be cool if the staff shut the doors then Jimmy screamed Ota Bengaaaaaa and the crowd starting chanting Libertad! Then Ant pulls out a knife and stabs Opie in the stomach. See that scenario is funnier than anything Opie has ever said.

    Jack White, Alabama Shakes, Arcade Fire and Mumford and Sons suck dick. Listening to the show has become a force of habit. There will be a sense of relief when it ends. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way - I mean Opie doesn't want to be there and hates his job so naturally his negative attitude rubs off.

    Rot in hell Opie. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have some grievances regarding the Opester, but you must remember that nobody is perfect (or "pobody is nerfect" as I like to say). He is going through his married phase right now, and once that passes he is really going to go off the rails which should be interesting. Maybe he will even get back into "doing weed" and getting zooted. Remember that Anthony went through this phase early in their career and came out of the other end a much different person.

      Delete
    2. Whenever I feel bad for bashing Opie (and I do), I re-watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IaVy3-ezlA

      Delete
    3. Opie did set the bit up by saying "we are talking about Wesley Snipe (no s)" and then he metered the funny very closely and when there was enough of it he ended the bit. About a minute in he says "gotta explain every dumb movie he's ever been in" although the premise is completely obvious to anyone listening at that point. That is a variation of his "there's the bit" line.

      Delete
    4. Doc Fox, I agree with you completely. Listening to this show has become a force of habit. I rarely laugh hard at their material like I used to. I keep tuning in waiting for the hilarity but it is mostly hearing these guys just dragging out bits to fill the time. And Opie used to bitch about Howard "mailing it in".

      Delete
    5. The best shows are the Nopie shows.

      Delete
  8. Wait, why did he end that bit for no reason?

    ReplyDelete