2013-12-16-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-12-16-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-12-16-OA-64K Zippy
2013-12-16-SS-64K Shit Show
2013-12-16-OA-64K Mediafire St
2013-12-16-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
Mega Millions reaching new heights. Natgeo's 'Skinning a moose' episode. Cuddling in Japan. The Vice guide to fucking a donkey. Close the first hour on some football and a Deniro movie.
Vacation mode sets in. They discuss their upcoming two week break. Erock is already done. Some new watery juice treats. Bloomberg wants to ban E-Cigarettes. Colin Quinn and Bobo phone in to discuss each other hanging out over the weekend.
Stalker Patty makes a return, sorta, Beyonce's new 30 second album and of course Ant hates it. Lady di phones in to talk about her drinking problems. Bob Levy phones in for some man to man talk. A list of things Lady Di wont do in the Lady Di wrap up. Telemarketers soundboard.
Sam Roberts hosts the Shit Show and hopefully becomes the next 'Skinning a douche' episode.
As mentioned on today's show:

hoping Jimmy stays away from talking football. its embarrassing to hear him like that.
ReplyDeleteI've always hoped those Moes would stop talking sports. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about and they're wrong (about pretty much everything - names, scores, dates, rules, etc.) roughly 80% of the time. And whoever claimed the Opester has "an eye for talent" needs to remember that he's responsible for pushing Sam upon us. Christ would he just shut the fuck up, at least during the regular show.
Deletedude I know. it is really bad. I stop listening some days because I cant stand sam piping up about shit. he's not funny and he doesn't have anything interesting to say. he just repeats and reiterates everything someone else says. its frustrating
DeleteI find following sports pretty pointless, even more pointless than following a radio show..., but I don't mind a little talk on sports now and again especially considering it is mostly about the scandals off the field or whether Jim had a bad experience trying to get a photo.
DeleteAs for Sam, he gets a bad rap, and that is because he is terrible. The only problem is that no one has come through the O&A combine that is better than him. Can you think of anyone that should be in his position? Sam is the cream of their crop because their crops have been so bad for so long.
Sports and Technology two things they should never talk about since they don't know anything about either. Also add animals to that list too. Really hunting is awful? I don't hunt, nor do I like guns, but I understand the existence of both. Sorry Jim we all can't be like you and take home people of questionable sex every night since we're filling some void in our lives. Also Apple didn't invent shit, they are in my opinion thieves and cowards. So glad Jobs is dead, he was the biggest cancer on technology and technological progress.
DeleteYou know what, let's add religion since they don't even know the fundamentals of that and talk ignorantly on it too. Hell I'm agnostic, but I take a chance to read up on religions every once in a while. We get it you hate Christianity.
@ R N I like travis on the air. I know he has a lot more responsibilities behind the scenes but you're right shit fuck sam is the only one who they seem to believe is good on air. its the worst
DeleteI'm not American so I already don't give a fuck about sports talk but the only person I want to hear talk about sports is Burr. Unless it's MMA then it's obviously Rogan.
DeleteAnd they know a lot about technology.. they did an unprepared interview with Ray Kurzweil once. That's how Jimmy knows what the future will be like.
I miss Than
DeleteI think the formerly great Ron Bennington belabored the point that Opie had an eye for talent in his concession speech. I don't know what to believe from him anymore, though, as he has been lying a lot lately and has completely debased himself in submission to the true destroyer on The Virus channel: Fez Whatley.
DeleteFuck Fez. The cunt shoulda been fired a long time ago for being an insecure, unfunny twat. His Nature Boy bit and Asian characters were unbearable to listen to.
DeleteWHOOOO!!!! I'm the Nature Boy Fez Whatley...and I'm all locked up...
DeleteI almost feel bad for him dragging out hack bits that he should have left in the closet, because he has done that so many times before, and he always go right back to where he was within a day or two. Ron usually gives him a little bit of a pass, and it makes it really tense because you don't know when Ron is going to eventually halt the show and say "you've been pretty quiet over there today Fez.".
Did I have a stroke? Lady Di and Colin Quinn again? I am not complaining though.
ReplyDeleteI think that's referred to as "calling it in". They did say they were going to fuck off this week.
DeleteThere have been a couple times the last two months where I thought that day's episode wasn't up yet because it looked like an episode from earlier in the week.
DeleteEnough with these fucking idiots, why do they still indulge Bobo and Lady Di?
ReplyDeleteWhat is...... things to waste time with, Alex.
DeleteIt was funny
ReplyDeleteBitch about the company, talk about taking breaks, talk about Erock and his weight problem (I honestly think that guy is depressed as fuck.. not surprising), Colin phoner, Bobo phoner, Lady Di phoner, music break (the same one done at least 4 or 5 since August). Rinse and repeat.
ReplyDeleteBut complain about Erock taking a 3 week holiday when this show has been in holiday mode all fucking year.
This guest list is quickly becoming a favorite of mine
ReplyDeleteI'm not too sure about "Desperate" Bob Levy yet, and after not caring about her in years, they are suddenly hell bent on running the Lady Di bit into the ground and we can only hope that sooner rather than later she is 6 feet under that ground.
DeleteI always like Colin because he breaks things down that happen on the show in a way where they can never really come back at him, although Opie is probably thinking up killer comebacks like "you're an idiot" he restrains himself. He also has compassion for the retarded.
Same people. Everyday. Bitching about how much they hate a show they've downloaded illegally. Holy shit.
ReplyDeleteI think some people here are just frustrated with the increased reliance on ranting and music breaks lately and in that sense, I can see where they're coming from. I haven't had as much time to listen regularly but that seems to be what's going on right now. The show's having another slump creatively. I'm waiting for a big event that will help the show get back on track like with the Tequila and Donuts Day bit.
DeleteO&A also don't give a shit how you listen to the show, just the dumbass lawyers.
If you read the board every day then I'm surprised you missed the multiple posts every day that say exactly what you said with exactly the same amount of wit.
DeleteRegarding your attempt at logic, what does it being illegal have to do with anything? If I illegally stuck my dick in a glory hole and got syphilis I wouldn't just shrug my shoulders and get on with my day. I would find a message board to voice my frustrations. Only after my grievances were made known would I call Dr. Steve to inquire about the fluuu-id dripping from my penis.
DeleteYou might have more of an argument if O&A were giving the show away for free and we were being unduly critical, although I would argue that wishing AIDS on someone is sometimes constructive criticism.
DeleteWe aren't so much looking a gift horse in the mouth as rolling up on that fool and snatching the show from him while saying "gibs me dat!".
I could not care less how many people made the point nor how you feel about my logic. Just an observation. It's pretty sad
DeleteI'm really mad they didn't suck off some B-list celeb today
DeleteAlmost the same idiots every time.. reminding people that they illegally download a show.
DeleteIf you don't understand that at least Opie is vain enough to come to these kind of sites and maybe take in the criticism that people are automatically blocked for on Twitter regardless of whether they're paying listeners or not, I can't help you.
The point of bringing the illegal download up is that it shows what idiots you are. You go out of your way to listen to a show you hate listening to. It's not just on your radio. You don't come across it while flipping through channels and go ewww, this sucks. You two shitdicks actively search the show out and download it every single fucking day so you can come here every fucking day and bitch about every fucking aspect of it. It's pathetic. You waste 4 hours a day listening to something just so you can spend the rest of the day complaining about that 4 hours. It's insanity.
DeleteI don't download the show anymore yet I still listen.. magic. Nor did I "waste 4 hours" as I tapped out of this one after the same redone Colin/Bobo bit led into a rehashed 'Ant hates black music' break like I do many shows. I then wait for the rundown and decide from it if a download is worth it... it normally isn't.
DeleteAssumptions are silly, Shithead.
And how would it be different if it was on my radio and I flipped to that same station every day? Would I then be less insane?
DeletePeople like you claim to be historians of the board and focus on the actions of the posters, yet you clearly don't understand what you are reading, and don't accept any of the explanations given. The only waste here is your posts. They don't have a place here, they aren't funny, and they aren't insightful. As always, it's been a real joy riffing with you...
DeleteOhhhh I get it. I'm the idiot bc I think you people are pathetic but you're actually the righteous ones bc "Opie comes here and actually cares what we have to say". Haha thanks for the laugh man.
Krywyj is obviously Opie's GAY handle.
Delete"Hmmmmmmm..." (ad ifinitum)
ReplyDelete-Gregg "Opie" Hughes
An EXTRA bassy Opie today. His affected radio-voice is enraging...you can actually hear him listening to himself.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the show. Every thing about it. I mean that. I really do. Yea Opie is a character and Sam can get annoying but that's the show they are.
ReplyDeleteActually fuck Sam I hope he tries to fuck a donkey and the thing kicks his heart
ReplyDelete