2013-12-05-OA-64K Hulkshare
2013-12-05-OA-64K Sharebeast
2013-12-05-OA-64K Zippy
2013-12-05-SS-64K Shit Show AFRO
2013-12-05-OA-64K Mediafire Dl
2013-12-05-OA-64K Mediafire St
A lot of different opinions about Fez concerning yesterdays Ron and Fez show. They replay audio from yesterdays very heated argument. They investigate the future of the show.
Travis is out today, Erock defends the prep sheet. It would be cool to clone dinosaurs. Rob Ford's wire tap recordings are coming out. Cockelogic's Chpbacca video.
Martin Bashir 'resigns' from MSNBC for remarks he made about Sarah Palin. Guests who have been on the show have since passed away. Paul Walker's F&F franchise. Intern Noah's "Julia" video. A man in Kenya is charged for raping a goat. An Australian mayor has had enough of Justin Beiber.
San Hosts the Shit Show and hopefully Negro Joe pisses in his mouth.
As mentioned on today's show:
You are a gentleman and a scholar! I will miss the site when it is gone.
ReplyDeleteHey dalex, my other name is pats, I don't say it enough but I download every single day and I'd like to say thanks for the year of shows! Good game.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your work and I will continue to follow you on twitter
ReplyDeleteYea Dalex, Thanks for the show from me too. You've made a lot of peoples days, including mine.
ReplyDeleteEither the fez thing is a work or fez is unbelievably gay for Ron..."DON'T DO THiS RONNIE" lol whata creep
ReplyDeleteFez is like that pesky little brother that wants to have hardcore gay sex with his big brother. You know the type.
DeleteGreat show so far. Fez's mental latest breakdown is the best thing to happen to O&A in months. Ant's line about Jimmy being cured was great.
ReplyDeleteBut what about opie applauding Ron's statement? Wasn't that inspiring? BRAVO RON.....shut up idiot
DeleteI agree, for someone who jumped on Jimmy's "MEEEEEEEE!" bit, Opie sure does like to make it about himself. And as for his "bringin' the funny" by hitting sound-effects buttons; I believe the adage is "throw enough shit, something's bound to stick". The Goodfellas one made my ass pucker..
DeleteGreat show today. "I was only joking..."
ReplyDeleteYour mom's crazy...WE GET IT
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Opie looks like exactly like his Dad and has sex with his Mom. That would be so great.
DeleteFez gave Ron something of his fathers to symbolize the passing of the touch to new dad...remember where u heard it first,shitheads.
Delete"Don't use ShareBeast; they're sneaky." -Opie
ReplyDeleteDumbass.
They are retarded for not using adblockers in studio and also not turning off system sounds and other shit. Always hearing facebook notifications going off on sam's computer.
DeleteI want to know when exactly, "HOLD ON" became opie's go to phrase.
ReplyDeleteDon't encourage him. He has a basement full of "Hold On" t-shirts he is just waiting for the right moment for to sell. If you want a "Motherhucker" shirt he is going to have to dig a bit to get to the bottom of the pile.
DeleteIt's the "...PERIOD" he appends to all of his hard hitting opinions that's getting to me. And enough of the talking over everybody on the show (guests too) to repeat his mundane points.
DeleteRIGHT!
ReplyDeleteI'm a couple shows behind, but I'm trying to figure out what's worse - that Sam thinks incisors is pronounced "in-scissors" or that Jimmy, despite taking at least a couple a week, still can't pronounce Cialis correctly.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Breuer's song was abysmal. Well, the music was good, the song as a whole, not so much.
I've noticed that Sam frequently gets expressions wrong. Things like "for all intensive purposes". I wish I was more of a creep and actually wrote them all down.
DeleteMy favorite Sam verbal gaffe was overARCing instead of overARCHing. Stop trying to sound intelligent, dummy. You're 4th mic on a dick and fart joke radio show.
DeleteI'm a creep that remembers the Opster's recurring flubs:
Anywheres near
Oways
Fooget (instead of forget)
"figure that shit out"
"of course, of course"
mayorial candidate
weapontry - my personal fave
He's the dullard that doesn't know how to properly use the word dullard.
- Did you forget about "MELK" for (milk)?!?! UGH, I want to kill every time I hear him say that ... It bothers me MORE than Ron B. smacking his friggin' lips together every 20 seconds ... that, alone, makes R&F unlistenable to me.
Deleteprostrate
DeleteMike Frances-ka
"explain" instead of "describe"
"gotchya" (do ya?)
Worst live-reader ever. His stammering, jerky 3rd-grade-level reading style is intolerable.
Noone will probably see this, but I'm listening to a show now when they talk about a game called "Boulder Dash". Never mind that they said "Boulder Dash" about 40 times, that Jim is totally clueless on how it is played, or that Opie in his typical manner talks about how stupid it is and how he hates it, the correct word is "balderdash".
DeleteGood catch! I tuned out when Opie took the lead. I heard "game" and "Boulder Dash"...brought me back to the days of Nintendo. I did like how Jimmy thought the game was simply to try to fool people as to the definition of "balderdash"; or "Dashbalder" if one was playing "WordsBack".
DeleteHaven't heard Opie's reaction to Fez's breakdown but I am dreading it. Does anyone give a fuck about what unfunny repetitive complaining hole cunt Opie has to say about Ron & Fez? Opie is the worst human to ever exist. I cannot stress how much I hate this guy. I really hope he has an Eric Clapton style accident in his "sky palace". Then in a final irony that video goes viral. Hope you die real soon MELK jugs.
ReplyDeleteOver the last few years Opie was one of the only people to even slightly call Fez out for being worthless while everyone else was continuing to say how much they loved him in an effort to "DON'T MAKE THE SAD PANDA CRY! *ROAR*".
Deleteso you thinka young child should die because you don't like someone? You must be the biggest douche bag in the world not Opie. Nice attempt at humor. Btw....it's a radio show to entertain. Idiot
ReplyDeleteWas it acceptable for Eric Clapton to push his child out of a window while in the depths of having severe writer's block? It turned out to be exactly what he needed to inspire him.
DeleteThe death of Hudson Hawk Hughes may be just the thing Opie needs to break his viral video drought and take him back to happier times when his basketball trick shot video was on top.