30 Jan 2013 - VOS - Tom Papa



Brooke Hogan and Opie tells us about cars hitting his house.  Latest news from A-Rod and Ray Lewis using Deer Antler spray.

Super Bowl Plans, and they listen to the latest Mayor Menino clips and MSNBC editing their content.

Rich Vos joins in-studio and he pours protein powder all over himself.

They discuss the Fez and Patty engagement and look at hot girls in commercials.
Continuing with Vos and Tom Papa joins in-studio to discuss Abbott and Costello.

Jim hosts The Jim Norton Show and he takes calls from listeners and is joined in-studio by Bailey Jay. SAWEEET!

22 comments:

  1. Daaaa, Here'shh the thing.....thankshh for the shhhhow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MSNBC clip is so unspeakably despicable. I can't even...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really no different then anything fox or breitbart has done

      Delete
    2. That's why I don't watch any of that shit. The information to sensationalism ratio is so outta whack.

      Delete
    3. Ken, can you then please post some comparable examples? Brietbart.com is not a national news network, so stick with Fox News. Do you have any examples of Fox News purposely cutting up and splicing video to distort reality in a veiled attempt at framing the story to cater to their right wing ideological stance? Because I've search hard, and all that can be found is lame accusations of "lack of context" when a show on FNC doesn't show a full hour long speech or clip, a clip that can be found easily on Foxnews.com untouched.

      Delete
    4. I don't watch mainstream media and I honestly can't see why anyone would.

      And as Dyne said, post examples of how Brietbart.com altered the reality of an actual event to push a current political agenda.. I'd LOVE to see it. And as Dyne also said, Fox (again) don't alter the reality of an actual event to push an agenda then instantly remove the clips when the truth comes out. Granted, I'm not American so I don't know nearly as much as someone in America but I research news almost all day 5 days a week (working nights aids this) and MSNBC just keeps popping up as a despicable mouthpiece for the Obama administration's political agendas. Just like the pommy faggot, Piers.. but even to his credit (and it pains be to say that), even he isn't editing reality. He's just a cunt with next to no audience.

      Delete
  3. Anyone catch the name of the girl with the "long butt" who looks like an Amazon that Jimmy mentioned early in the show? I always like to fucking google image everything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brooke hogan as mentioned in the synopsis.

      It was funny how jimmy was like "it's Bailey J in studio, everyone knows who she is." i was googling that name with no results. only after she mentioned she had a cock did i put in tranny and found out who she was.

      Delete
    2. Brooke Hogan? Ah, never mind then.

      Her porn name is Bailey Jay, and that will give your a LOT of results!

      Delete
  4. Wow main stream media in fakery shocker!?!?! I laugh when jim posts this kind of stuff on his twitter, he's so naive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pp2q-qribY Thank god you now have Anderson "CIA" Cooper Keeping them honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you try to add the same metadata for the track each time?

    "Opie And Anthony" as the artist?

    I hate giving feedback like this because its great what youre doing. I'm just anal about my itunes library :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dan, thanks for the feedback. All tracks are titled the same with a new date each day. Itunes/Winamp/WMP/Android and Iphone show up correctly, so I'm not sure what exactly the error is.

      "Opie And Anthony" as the artist? This I'm not sure of either.

      Note that you can edit the ID tags of the file, in Itunes by right clicking on the track and choose 'Get Info' select the 'Sorting' tab.

      Also note that there is no set format between each recorder, so if you are downloading from me and other places, they will be unorganized in libraries.

      There was a tag issue yesterday that filed today's show under "unknown" but it has been fixed.

      Delete
    2. If you're using iTunes, you have to edit the file to remember playback position anyway.. doesn't take that long to type 'Opie and Anthony' and you only have to do it once. Every time after that, you really only need to type 'Op' and it'll auto-fill.

      Jesus people are lazy fuckholes these days.

      Delete
  7. thanks for all you do, you good souls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there sir, I too enjoy what you are doing :) I record the shows also, and a little while ago I started cutting out the commercials and started uploading them to a site as well. Was wondering if you would like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trade links? post it here you silly goose

      Delete
    2. http://OAReplay.com

      I will post the days shows, O&A, After O&A, R&F, Jim Norton, Sam, Davey Mac, Dr Steve, and I will try to occasionally throw up classic episodes and bits.

      Delete
  9. what does OAJNS mean and what does just JNS mean ? please can someone explain ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OAJNS - Opie & Anthony + The Jim Norton Show, in one file...

    JNS - The Jim Norton Show :)

    ReplyDelete