SA-WEEET!
Jim cannot sleep, the National Anthem performances by Beyonce and Whitney Houston and local news.
50 Cent joins in-studio to discuss his new workout book, his music career and growing up from a rough lifestyle.
Bob Kelly joins in-studio to discuss the millionaire matchmaker and Dana White's surgery video.
Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones join in-studio to discuss their upcoming fight. Bobby talks about his baby registry and his plans for his child.
Jim hosts The Jim Norton Show and takes calls from listeners and give them advice.

Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSA-WEEET!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting...... ;-] ● Liamer
ReplyDeleteThanks for combining the shows into one download.
ReplyDeleteI woke up late today so I missed a bunch of the show! Thanks a ton. I don't know where I'd be without this website. The end of the show is a hilarious treat for everyone.
ReplyDeleteStay awesome, GAY!
ReplyDeleteJim's show is when I'm very thankfully for the double download. As I never listen to the Shit Show, I always forget to download Yimmy.
ReplyDeleteCheers, dude.
wow, what the fuck happened in the last 40 minutes?
ReplyDeletehahaha seriously
DeleteI'm thinking they lost a sponsor is what happened
DeleteSPOILERS! I haven't heard it yet, now you guys are getting me all excited...
DeleteThat was my drive to work, and that was just... Wow
DeleteJimmy looks so skinny. I want to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteJimmy Nordon's latest RedEye appearance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43GZW2BVihE
ReplyDeleteThanks MrSerialX! Well get this up on tomorrows post.
DeleteNot a problem, dude.
DeleteO&A FAN COMMUNITY FOREVER
ReplyDelete2 shows 1 file is the way to go
ReplyDeleteI've never heard a straight man so excited to Fag Off. i understand Sal's motivation but Troy's faggit ass wasn't even in the room at first. He is such a closet homo. from kissing a guy before a fight to a nose job to smelling Bawbby ass, i can't wait till the gay-off.
ReplyDeleteJimmy's show is absolutely phenomenal...
ReplyDelete