- 2013-01-29-OA-64K
- 2013-01-29-SRSS-64K
- 2013-01-29-OASS-64K (Mediafire)
Joined by Ron Bennington and continuation of Mars’ abuse as a child.
Fez and Patty wedding, old radio and are joined in-studio by Mike Tyson.
We recap the Mike Tyson interview.
David Morrissey in studio to discuss The Walking Dead and his career as an actor.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and he talks about the next generation of radio hosts.
A lot of people are voicing their frustration when some of the cast missing on the show. If NOPIE or GRIM is not your thing, remember Bill Burr's podcast every Monday. Try out yesterdays episode here.


thanks for your service. its truly appreciated
ReplyDeleteLove when Ronnie B fills in for someone...looking forward to listening to this after work....
ReplyDeleteI hate when the RSS feed cuts off the full post. I need to download my shit show!
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly do you mean by the RSS cutting off the full post?
Deletethe shit show shows up just fine for me in firefox or google reader
Deletehttp://gregorioantonioyimmy.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
In Google Reader, everything in this post showed up except for the link for the shit show. I had to come here to get that link.
DeleteIt's rare, but it happens.
Ronnie B is infinitely more entertaining and thought provoking to listen to than 'ol Gunbigot.
ReplyDeleteI love the days where he steps up.
thanks for the upload brother! lovin the mediafire experience.
ReplyDeleteyou turned me on to bill burr podcast too.
Jim's starting to look like a contender, that or he has aids.
ReplyDeleteI love GRIM shows.
ReplyDeleteI think the shows much better when Anthony's there greg and jim just aren't as funnmmmmAAAAAIIIIIIDDDDSSSS
ReplyDeleteHeh.
DeleteHaha!
Deleteanyone looking to shoot the shit on irc:
ReplyDeleteserver: irc.dal.net
chan: #opieanthony
I don't know about the rest of you but no matter which incarnation of the show - it's all gravy to me. And it's free.
ReplyDeleteAAAIIIIIIIIDS!
I could go for another Morning Jam, or another Opie and the Young'uns
ReplyDeleteanyone know anything about that Ted's O&A website and how its private now.. ?
ReplyDeleteYou mean Ted's O&A emporium?
DeleteYou have to be invited by a member now. I'm a member if you need an invite.
DeleteHey MrSerialX
DeleteCould I have an invite please?!
What's your name and email and I'll invite you. Either post here or hit me up on Twitter (same username).
DeleteBefore anyone else asks, members get 10 invites only. I'm happy to invite some other fellow fans but when the invites are gone, they're gone.
Hey MrSerialX
DeleteCan I get an invite if you haven't run out. Please send one my way.
Secoulte.ca@gmail.com
Much appreciated!
MrSerialX,
DeleteCan I get an invite if you still have any left? thanks!
email: stuffbusted@yahoo.com
thanks!
sdot and stuffbusted, invites are sent. Be sure to pay it forward.. to use a shit movie title.
Deletethank you very much MrSerialX! all registered.
DeleteGlad it worked :) Enjoy, my friend.
DeleteDidn't seem to get mine :(
DeleteShould it show up in my email?
secoulte.ca@gmail.com
yes sir
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to go on PalTalk much less after today's show. All people do there now is complain and act like the show is suddenly going downhill because there were two shows they didn't like out of many, many shows they've done, especially under the restrictions Sirius XM and the lawyers have put them under bit wise. It was almost like the end of the world for some of them. Thank you for your service, Dave!
ReplyDeleteO&A is probably the BEST radio show out there out of all the ones I've listened to to be honest, even if they haven't been able to do as much as they used to.
Familiarity, meet contempt!
DeleteThe longer you listen to a show, the more you pick things about it that you like, and you don't want things to change.
Can't help it if some people pick one of the guys as their favorite, and shit on the others. I feel like people who just like the show no matter what are an anomaly.
mother says im an anomaly
DeleteYou ever wanna ask a question on PalTalk? And then knowingly shake your head when your question is met with brutal, brutal ire?
DeleteExactly! That summarizes the atmosphere in there now. It's become another Wackbag. I mean as Dave said, if an O&A show isn't up to your definition of par, then there's always Bill Burr's podcast or the many other podcasts out there that one can listen to instead. Complaining does nothing but wastes time and energy, IMO.
DeleteThank you for your continued service to the community.
ReplyDeleteSo will there be no show uploaded today? o.O
ReplyDelete