The passing of Earl Weaver, Prince Harry’s military service, Obama’s speech and Jennifer Hudson.
Jason Statham joins in-studio and to discuss his new movie and working with Guy Ritchie.
The NFL Playoffs, we announce the O&A Gay-Off and Line of the Day.
Sam Hosts After O&A Live and gets Sal to become a part of the O&A Gay-Off.
O&A Plus Shit Show (Mediafire)

That inauguration sounds like a niggerfest
ReplyDeleteWise and kind words. You should be nominated for public office.
DeleteHey, nice adding the SS with the main show as an option.
"niggerfest"? ...I suppose it's still 1950 somewhere.
ReplyDeleteAnyway thanks for the up. it's great for us white trash honkeys who can't afford Sirius.
I found it funny, and it's not untrue.
DeleteYes. Poops and farts are funny too, but it's fucking easy pandering to your crowd. Ooh, naughty words!
DeleteAnt and Jimmy in great form today! Thanks for your continued efforts!
ReplyDeletethe earl weaver shit was hilarious..."Who else was on the cruise?? - Ant "The grim reaper" -Jimmy.....fucking priceless...
ReplyDeleteCan you cut out the commercials? Holy hell man
ReplyDeleteSorry, where are the commercials? Can you post the time of each?
DeleteI thought I had cut them all.
Only one chunk after Jason that I can tell.
DeleteThis show was great!
ReplyDelete