21 Jan 2013 - Worst of
To celebrate MLK there is no live show today, they replay the full poker tour show hosted by E-Rock from way back in June, 2005. Dedicated to Joe Rogan and his first O&A appearance. The show ends abruptly at 11:00 AM.
No Shit Show today and nobody cares.
never heard this, worth a listen?
ReplyDeleteAs much as I hate opie. This show is akward opie at his finest. The guest is a bore so they let pests call in and ask stupid shit. Kenny is great asking the crowd dumb shit. Joe rogan is being funny and not ranting. And theres no sam. So yes its worth listening to
ReplyDeleteFUCK, I wanna kill myself. They should've made just Ant come in. You know he doesn't celebrate MLK day
ReplyDeleteAnt will celebrate MLK day by binge drinking and wanking it to McKayla Maroney pics.
ReplyDeleteNot worth listening to me. I turned it off 5 minutes into Rogan rambling about DMT. I am so fucking sick of hearing him drone on about drugs. We get it Joe, you like to get fucked up. Be more funny.
ReplyDeleteDavid Deacon is hilarious. I hate Joe Rogan though.
ReplyDeletethis show was incredible.
ReplyDeleteas someone who started listening AFTER 2005. (let's say 2010) this show was great:
hearing Rogan DESCRIBE what UFC is, Jimmy's terrible questions, the Asner interview... tons of laughs
you gotta keep in mind when this is from. great show.
ReplyDeleteVos is a retard