I never I said I didn't appreciate the upload, I just said the start was fucking moronic and should be cut out, it doesn't mean the alternative is me recording the show and uploading it you uneducated fuck head.
god your dense. appreciate the fact that someone is putting in the effort to build and maintain this site for free and allows you to listen for free. if he wants to put in a little 5 second intro that says his blog site name, let him. is it that big of a deal? really? the alternative may be that he doesn't do the upload at all. then i have to listen to ron and fez now instead of Gregorio, Antonio, and Yimmmmy.
It didn't bother me before but now I'm happy it's there. That something so insignificant bothers you enough to bitch about it brings me great joy. GREGORIO! ANTONIO!...Yimmy!
Love how he worded it like he's the guy's boss. "Stop putting that shit at the beginning." Like he's just gonna go "Oh my god its AFRO 24, I'd better do what he says!"
Self entitled zilches can be unintentionally funny.
Sir, thank you for your service to the community! You aren't going to succumb to the pressure like timmycakes are you? I don't want or need a subscription to satellite radio, if I could pay a small amount for daily O and A I would, but that's not an option. Please keep the uploads coming, you bring more joy to my daily life than you know.
I hate that fucking puppet on Red Eye. If it was funny, I wouldn't care.
Let's be positive, though. Jimmy's look to the camera when he was introduced was funny. The other dude before him had even weirder eyes, though, and I don't know if he was doing it on purpose.
Also, that other guy may be funny, but the name of his website sucks shit! What was it, "xynax4.net" or something?
When you're doing syndication underground, the emphasis is on underground. Youtube is getting more and more hardcore in taking down stuff, because they're the #1 vid site, and they want to make good with everyone. They might want to go to dailymotion or whatever with the audio.
Stop putting that shit at the beginning
ReplyDeleteYou can't handle a five second intro for a free download?
ReplyDeleteIt's annoying and unnecessary.
DeleteThen record your own shit and post it. If you don't feel like going through the trouble of it, then quit your bitching. Ungrateful fuck.
Deleteagreed! its far better than the actual 3 min opening isn't it? besides i chuckle at "yimmy" every day. thanks for the uploads bro!
DeleteI never I said I didn't appreciate the upload, I just said the start was fucking moronic and should be cut out, it doesn't mean the alternative is me recording the show and uploading it you uneducated fuck head.
DeleteDouche, it may be unnecessary, but who the fuck cares? For fucks sake, if it bothers you that much fast forward! Dude is doing a great service here.
Deletegod your dense. appreciate the fact that someone is putting in the effort to build and maintain this site for free and allows you to listen for free. if he wants to put in a little 5 second intro that says his blog site name, let him. is it that big of a deal? really? the alternative may be that he doesn't do the upload at all. then i have to listen to ron and fez now instead of Gregorio, Antonio, and Yimmmmy.
DeleteHahaha!! After doing nothing but complaining... "I never said I don't appreciate the upload"... continues complaining.
DeleteClassic.
I don't need the extra clip at the beginning, but I also don't give a shit. It's not even 15 seconds long.
DeleteIt didn't bother me before but now I'm happy it's there. That something so insignificant bothers you enough to bitch about it brings me great joy. GREGORIO! ANTONIO!...Yimmy!
DeleteLove how he worded it like he's the guy's boss. "Stop putting that shit at the beginning." Like he's just gonna go "Oh my god its AFRO 24, I'd better do what he says!"
DeleteSelf entitled zilches can be unintentionally funny.
Can I please have the intro looped for 3 minutes to mimic 'Ecstasy of Gold' then spread throughout in 15 minute chunks to mimic the commercials?
DeleteDon't do it for me, do it for Afro.. he secretly replays JUST the intro then lashes out at others. Classic signs of addiction.. intro addiction.
Does Jimmy come in today?
ReplyDeleteJust skipped around a bunch...no sweater boy cutie today.
DeleteSir, thank you for your service to the community! You aren't going to succumb to the pressure like timmycakes are you? I don't want or need a subscription to satellite radio, if I could pay a small amount for daily O and A I would, but that's not an option. Please keep the uploads coming, you bring more joy to my daily life than you know.
ReplyDeleteCheers, I have not heard anything as of yet. We always have a backup plan anyways.
DeleteI hate that fucking puppet on Red Eye. If it was funny, I wouldn't care.
ReplyDeleteLet's be positive, though. Jimmy's look to the camera when he was introduced was funny. The other dude before him had even weirder eyes, though, and I don't know if he was doing it on purpose.
Also, that other guy may be funny, but the name of his website sucks shit! What was it, "xynax4.net" or something?
Thanks, dude! And no worries for posting the RedEye.. Jimmy's intro was one of Greg's best, who doesn't want to finger Jimmy every Friday night?!
ReplyDeleteGod that show is rough. I never thought there was such a thing as dead air on television. Jimmy made is watchable though.
ReplyDeleteWat happened to Timmy
ReplyDeleteAny pressure yet? We all good here? You must feel like Anne Frank.
ReplyDeleteGet the old shit from YouTube while you still can.
"Gregorio...Antonio...Yimmy" It's the name of this free spot you asshole, give the man some credit
ReplyDeleteDan Soder sounds like Thomas Hayden Church.
ReplyDeleteRIP Timmycakes. Me loves you.
ReplyDeleteThey took down EVERYBODY on youtube. Even omgwtfsteve, who wasn't even hosting newer stuff. All of those Patrice performances are gone. Boo.
ReplyDeleteWow! Lawyers, man.. motherfucker!!
DeleteWhen you're doing syndication underground, the emphasis is on underground. Youtube is getting more and more hardcore in taking down stuff, because they're the #1 vid site, and they want to make good with everyone. They might want to go to dailymotion or whatever with the audio.
DeleteThank you sir, I love having the option of the shit show in the same file as the main, makes my life easier
ReplyDeleteYouTube got raped!! This is the last Patrice clip over an hour I can find; Patrice and Bill Burr - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGGwoqmlfw
ReplyDeleteMy apologies.. all the Patrice and Bill shows are still up. Get them before the cunt lawyers take them too.
Delete