First recording
First recording and its pretty awful. Having trouble with uploading to Hulkshare as well.
Still playing around with things and trying to find out where these errors are coming up but I wont be posting the recording that I have from today's show.
This post is really about going through the motions and getting everything in order. Head over to http://greggtonyandjim.blogspot.ca/ for now and tell him how much you will miss him.
Perhaps the guy who was doing the GTJ blog would let you in on some of the idiosyncrasies of the process to help with the hand-off? Regardless, I really appreciate the fact you are even trying and I wish you luck in your endeavor.
ReplyDeleteThere's already been a couple of emails exchanged. I'll be doing anything I can to help David get things set-up all nice.
DeleteYou are a gentleman and a scholar, my good sir.
DeleteThanks in advance man!! I hope you can get things ironed out..
ReplyDeleteAhh... The passing of the torch. I wish politics went as smoothly.
ReplyDeleteas im sure you know from the comment section on Davids farewell post, even the effort is greatly appreciated and i too wish you the best!
ReplyDeleteHey buddy THANK YOU...looking forward to the years uploads....godspeed from IRELAND
ReplyDelete